Followers

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Throwback Thursday



It was Cinco De Mayo in 2009 (I think. My memory is bad.) when I went to Improv San Jose and watched Eddie Griffin on stage. He was hilarious, and what a show! Worth the money indeed.

The great thing about that night was when he went out to the lobby to socialize with the crowd of people. I asked a friend from my Meetup group to take our photo when I finally met Eddie. I wish he'd have another show here in the Bay Area soon. I did find out that he'll be in Vegas in August this year. I got excited because I'll be there, and I thought I'd see him. Wow. Tickets aren't priced like back then. LOL Well, that's Vegas. I'd probably wait until he gets back here in the Bay Area. *grins*


2 comments:

  1. That's so cool!!!!!!! I love meeting famous peeps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I owned a camera way back when I was in the Philippines. I mean, I did, but it was not good. I met David Copperfield, the magician, in person then. I'm not really a crazy fan of celebrities, but sometimes I step out of my bubble. hahaha

      Delete

Hey there! Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. I am so happy that you are here. I would love to hear from you, so please feel free to share your comments. Do understand that it may or may not be approved at once, since I want to review the content of your comments first. I protect my readers all the time, and I would not want to have something posted that would offend anyone. Have a wonderful day!